Have you heard of crystals as wellness tools?
You may have seen a few sparkly home decor items popping up around you, geodes in Target, amethyst clusters in Home Goods, and most all stores carry salt lamps. Have you seen them?
The cool thing is…these sparkling beauties aren’t just chic pieces of home decor…they also have some really great healing benefits on an emotional, energetic, and physical level.
This isn’t just woo-woo metaphysical y’all, although there is plenty of that action too, these are science backed theories based on physics and modern technology. Cool right? Science is finally able to prove many of the things we “healers” have been saying for a long time.
According to Richard Gerber, MD, energies that originate at the Soul level, undergoes transformation and translation until it comes to life in your physical body as either a conscious emotion, personality trait, or physical issue (positive or negative).
It’s not new science that crystals can transform, translate, and conduct energies. Quartz has long been used in watches, cars, lasers, imaging, communication technologies, and for other means of transmission of electromagnetic, positive, and negative energy.
You may be wondering how this applies to healing and wellness?
As I mentioned, quartz crystals are used for timekeeping purposes. They live in almost every timepiece. The reason crystals are so sought after for keeping time is they are the most precise molecular construct on the planet. When they are stimulated by energy, any energy, their molecules oscillate at a very precise rate. This is known as the “piezoelectric effect” (yeah, remember that, there will be a quiz later!).
Because quartz oscillate so precisely, it has a very low entropy. Entropy, in its most simplistic definition, describes a molecules ability to basically get out of order – or to be irregular. Humans, have many different tissues made of different molecular structures, meaning we have a very high entropy. Our energies, cells, and molecules are very susceptible to get out of order and out of balance.
In addition to being an entropic mess express, our human suits are also big conductors of energy – even the electric form. Ever heard of an EKG? It’s measure the electric/energetic current of your heart. What about an EMG? Same thing but for your brain or nerve transmissions. This combination makes it really ease for our cells, molecules, energies (and with repeated/lasting exposure) or physical bodies to get out of balance.
Thinking back to what Dr. Gerber said, when we get out of balance energetically eventually it manifests itself is a physical ailment.
Enter, crystal healing.
Crystals with their perfect molecular structure, low entropy, and dominant oscillation help to retune our human energies at a subtle energy level that translates to the molecular, cellular, and physical plane when in close proximity to the body. This can be enhanced by matching a specific naturally occurring crystal or mineral with the associated endocrine (glands) or nervous system areas on the body and matching them either in frequency or molecular structure.
So how do you make this work for you? Here are some great ways to incorporate crystals into your everyday routine to maximize your wellness:
- Wear a crystal. Make sure it is a naturally occurring stone (not dyed, baked, radiated, or fake). You can wear a bracelet or necklace, wear it in your bra or carry it in your pocket. Don’t worry about picking the “wrong” stone or placement, go with your intuition for now.
- Want to learn what crystals are for what purpose? Join us on 6/27 AT 1:30PM for a workshop all about Crystal Healing!
- Meditate with a crystal to enhance mediation. Hold a crystal in your left hand, begin to deepen your breathe and quiet your mind. See what comes up for you.
- Place a crystal on your bedside table while you sleep. (Hint: little ones with nightmares do great with amythest or rose quartz beside their bed. Make sure it’s not small enough for littles to put in their mouth.)
- Want a Crystal Energy Session and your specific crystal ”prescription” ? schedule a session here (http://AudreyChristie.com/work-with-audrey)
- Get the benefits of grounding by placing a hematite at or under your feet.
- Got a headache? Lay down to rest with an amethyst on our near your forehead.
There are so many ways to incorporate crystals easily and effortlessly into everyday life to enhance your wellbeing.